A market research agency who provides analytically-driven consumer insight services to a broad spectrum of consultancies and research agencies, as well as working directly with some of the worlds leading brands.
Whether conducting advanced analytics or delivering full market research programmes, this company consistently delivers creative solutions to help clients solve business issues and make better informed decisions.
This company has four core specialisms: predictive models; segmentation; brand strategy; and product & service optimisation. Customer analytics will play a key role in all of these areas.
This analytics manager position is focused on developing the already established advanced analytics function; highlighting the most efficient approach to segmentation, key driver analysis and unbranded multivariate techniques to solve different clients' business problems.
Expect to be leading a team of analysts and taking ownership of high calibre projects, you will be immersing yourself fully in your clients business issues and showing exceptional attention to detail to ensure astute research is carried out effectively.
You will also gain exposure to stable data science methodology, including but not limited to; machine learning, mapping, pricing and product optimisation.
The Successful Candidate Is Likely To Have:
- A strong academic background, educated to a degree level
- An extensive background in SPSS and Excel, other technical skills are beneficial; R, Python and SQL
- The ability to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of advanced analytics
- Direct experience of multivariate statistics (segmentation, multiple regression, cluster analysis)
- Strong affinity with numbers
- Experience of FMCG consumer durables, service and financial sectors would be beneficial
Tagged as: Excel, Python, R, SPSS, VBA