1. Strengthen customer service capabilities and techniques by building training plans, implementing, evaluating and post-managing training courses.
2. Improve repair capabilities through monitoring status of training by each business unit, intensify curriculums for low-performers.
3. Provide the optimum customer services through trainings about service mindset, counseling skills and repair techniques.
Role and Responsibilities
1.Create and Organize the Competency framework for Service Center staff
- Create the competency framework for Receptionist (SVC centerstaff)
- Design the Assessment method, collection result and GAP investigation
- Create development plan to fill gap with, provide Coach & Feedback as a tools.
2.Create and Organized CS training roadmap for upfront staff and Leader level
- Create a development plan for Service Center Leader level.
- Standardize a qualification, Pre-screening, Interview guideline for service partner.
- Create curriculum, Prepare Friendly Training materials (Power point, VDO,Instruction manuals )
- Organized the orientation training and certified (Theory and Practice test) for new staff both online and offline
3.Enhance the Customer Service Excellence
- Provide the CS Excellence training program to upfront staff
- Monitoring the customer feedback according to the manner and empathy
- Set up improvement plan with service partner
4.Create skill map for motivation program / Recognition award.
- Set up evaluation criteria by skill and performance map.
- Communicate and drive an action
- Evaluation the program successful with delivered it best service to customer
Skills and Qualifications
Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience
Job Alerts: If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the worlds leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).