The Retail Field Force Operations will partner and report to Field Force Manager, supporting and guiding the direction of the retail field force operations function, and closely partnering and supervising teams of senior field captain and distribution master to ensure the stores are operating efficiently and effectively and within Company policies and guidelines.
This position will support the Retail FF function, ensuring that our Samsung shops (both PC and non-PC) are maintained to the highest standard and that our brand image is consistently represented by the in-store environment, seamless execution of retail fundamental & readiness and quality field force team resulting in Samsung client experience. The Retail Field Force Operations understands the entire retail function and seeks opportunities to assist in developing and grow the retailing possibilities for the brand.
This position is required to support the running of Field Force operations in the following areas:
Retail Readiness Audit:
- Shop front retail fundamental standard audit
- Promotion announcement and POSM execution
- RDU activation
- PC and FSMs knowledge
Competitor and Market Feedback:
- Market feedback on New product launch of Samsung and competitors products
- Weekly competitor movement update
Field Force Operation management:
- FF Operation (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) audit
- TSE-S Communication to all Field Force team at shop front
Role and Responsibilities
Retail Fundamental Control:
- Retail Fundamental audit at Shop front to ensure competitiveness of Brands share of visibility and compliance of visual merchandising Standard
- Promotion execution inspection to ensure promotion readiness for both displays and PC & FSM knowledge
- Review stores performance and PC capability and provide feedback to Area supervisor for improvement
- Identify and report any Field Force issues to Retail management such as cross border, pricing & pre-activate FOTA in retail hub
- RDU and LDU (mock up displays) loan devices status verification
- Audit Field Force Daily, Weekly, Monthly protocol execution at shopfront
- Asset inspection to review all assets at shop front are of good conditions
Field Force communication management:
- Monthly and Ad-hoc promotion announcement to all Field Force team
- Centralized any communications or updates from IM (various departments) to Field Force
- Ensure communication standard for all Field Force announcement
- Work with agency to leverage agencys application for Promoter and Non-Promoter communication announcement
Competitor and Market feedback:
- Collect and report Market feedback on focus models and new products
- Field Force feedback to Retail management for areas of improvements or support
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of sales supervision experience, managing multi-province business and at least 20-people sales team with strong ability to establish and prioritize team retail sales objectives.
- Experience in handling sales and retail operations of direct retail (brand stores/shop in shop) and wholesales (dealer/distributor) businesses. Prior experience in telecommunication is a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to motivate, supervise, and develop team.
- Strong business data management and presentation skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an analytical or business-related field; relevant majors include sales, marketing, statistics, and business administration.
- Strong business analysis and planning skills and understanding of business concepts
Job Alerts: If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the worlds leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).