Clean Room Logistics
Are you the goal oriented, driven, flexible person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment. Then the function of CRL might be the job for...
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
Are you the goal oriented, driven, flexible person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment. Then the function of CRL might be the job for you.
The department Cleanroom Logistics is responsible for streamlining both the incoming and outgoing physical and administrative material flow. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this manufacturing environment.
The mission of the CRL is to arrange a flawless material flow within the WF Factory, both administrative and physical.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
- Ensures on time material delivery.
- Identifies and communicates deviations both in quantity, article nr. (12NC) and scheduled delivery time.
- Takes necessary correcting actions after identifying deviations.
- Pick, book factory make items to order ,from cleanroom inventory.
- Manage inventory at the work center.
- Book material from and to inventory.
- Weekly based inventory count.
- Resolving picking errors, incorrect deliveries, general administrative issue in cooperation with the Warehouse Operation Support, Production Planner, cleaning etc.
- Correct and quick dispatching of materials requested by production as replacement for defect parts or for analysis purposes.
Material return flow:
- Return parts to the warehouse.
- Return rejected production parts.
- Commit to, and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible.
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve.
Highschool diploma required
3 - 5 years of relevant logistical experience.
- High tech affinity.
- Experience with ERP system is a must Specific SAP experience is an advantage.
- Independent, proactive, team player, good communication skills, and flexible.
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer.