CK Group are working with a leading research organization who have been at the forefront of computational driven drug discovery research. Their work covers a wide range of activities including hardware, software and drug discovery computational modeling to identify key targets that allow further research through their network of CRO suppliers. This company are a world leader in computational hardware development and are a fantastic environment to be at the bleeding edge of computational based drug discovery research.
Key Duties:Our client is hiring a Computational Chemist/Physicist to lead their research in free energy calculations and enhanced sampling methodologies. This role will drive their own research goals and build a pipeline of projects relating to the company's small molecule discovery platform.
- Drive research projects within the areas of free energy calculations and enhanced sampling methods.
- Interface with other research leads across the business to collaborate on shared research projects.
- Mentorship and oversight of Research Fellows and Associates.
- PhD qualified in Computational chemistry, computer science or related subject with a demonstrated track record of achievements in computational and theoretical chemical physics.
- Experience developing methods for molecular dynamics simulations, methods for enhanced sampling and statistical approaches for molecular dynamics simulations.
- Extensive research experience with a strong publication history.
Salary:Expected base salary $300,000 - $450,000 +. The compensation package also includes variable compensation in the form of sign-on and year-end bonuses, and generous benefits. The applicable annual base salary paid to a successful applicant will be determined based on multiple factors including the nature and extent of prior experience and educational background
Apply:It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in the US. Please quote job reference 54659 in all correspondence.
Visa sponsorship is available for the successful candidate.