CS LEAN Expert Japan
The ASML Customer Support (CS) Organization is responsible to provid support to ASML customers at the customer location.
The ASML Customer Support (CS) Organization is responsible to provide support to ASML customers at the customer location. The on-site CS teams are supported by a regional Technical Support team, Global Support Center,
Logistics team and Application support team. They are working closely together with local Account team and ASML
headquarters in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
To optimize and simplify our customer support operation, ASML is using
LEAN methodologies like Daily Kaizen, Project Kaizen and Leader Kaizen.
As a CS LEAN Expert you will co-lead the Lean transformation within CS Japan towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on efficiency and performance improvement according to the deployment roadmap.
You will provide support to the CS Japan organization through planning, execution and providing follow up on the deployment activities. Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams, and build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The results of the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management team.
As a Lean Change Agent you will respectfully challenge the status quo and
act as a role model for Lean thinking.
You will do this by Value stream mapping, facilitations of kaizen events,
organize Voice of the customer-workshops, prepares value stream analysis,
coaching of leaders on daily kaizen and LEAN leader skills.
You drives continuous improvement of standards, support connecting teams
in the value chain, support and drive cross-team best practice sharing, support
use of visual management and provide feedback on lean practices.
- Project leadership: co-designsand runs Lean transformations in CS Japan:
- defines the overall deployement plan together with the management teamcoordinates the CS teams through differentphasesensures support, provides adequate statusupdates to local management team and global LEAN programshares responsibility to reach the target together with the management team;
- Mindset changes: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working;
- Problem solving leadership:contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream byparticipating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
- EducationBachelor/Master degree or similar based on experience.
- Proficient in Japanese (business level, written and verbal)
- Proficient in English (written and verbal), minimum TOEIC score of 450.
- Experience a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position. General understanding of technical topics (through technical background or job experience)
- A passion for Continuous Improvement andexhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, canthink outside the box
- Experience in Lean deployment or application is a pre;
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) or change/ project management experience;
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
- Crisp communicator at all levels (operational– executive)
- Is able to listen to others issues and can work in team;
- Can train others;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members on the shop-floor to Senior Managers;
- The ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean thinking as a business necessity;
- Context of the positionThe CS Project and Ops team supports (daily) CS operation in Japan by providing administrative support for service order management, safety, capacity management, equipment performance support and LEAN.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com