Exciting fintech firm whose decision intelligence platform takes advantage of big data and AI to solve major challenges across financial crime, customer insight and fraud for clients including Tier 1 banks and insurers, government departments and data providers.
Now at over 300 staff globally, this organisation has recently completed their Series C funding round and are in a scale up phase to increase capacity across delivery and R&D functions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a big data specialist to help develop and deploy technical solutions to fight financial crime and fraud within financial services and government. You will utilise advanced analytics methods such as network building and editing revolution and key tools used will be open source tools such as Spark and Scala.
- Driven, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong technical degree (or equivalent) from a reputable university
- Scala programming experience ideally but Python or Java programming also considered
- Spark experience highly desirable
- Good communication skills
Tagged as: Excel, Python, Scala, Spark