As a DevOps Engineer at an aerospace company that we are working with, your primary responsibility will be to help develop and maintain the tools and systems necessary for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) of software applications. You will work closely with software development teams to design and implement automated deployment pipelines, test automation frameworks, and other tools to improve the efficiency and quality of the software development process.
- Develop, maintain, and improve automated deployment pipelines for various software applications
- Work closely with software development teams to ensure that code changes are properly integrated and tested
- Develop and maintain automated testing frameworks to ensure that software releases are of high quality
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the DevOps process by identifying and implementing best practices and process improvements
- Troubleshoot issues related to build and deployment processes and provide timely resolution
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure that software meets high standards of quality, reliability, and maintainability
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that infrastructure and tooling are properly configured and maintained
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, or CircleCI
- Experience with automation tools and scripting languages such as Ansible, Chef, or Python
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as ELK Stack, Prometheus, or Grafana
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and make a significant impact on the development and delivery of software products.