Hands On Adtech Data Science Leader
My client is at the intersection of advertising and marketing. They are using AI and Machine Learning to help advertisers understand customers feelings toward certain brands and products so they can provide them relevant ads that make sense for their target market. They are leading the technology platform to power a data engine that is focused on finding and understand customers across all phases of the digital journey. They are working on strategies that bring brands closer to their business objectives and as well as show how to customers predictably.
They are looking for Senior/Principal Data Scientist who will lead a team and help transform how brands and consumers interact on a daily basis. You will also the company focus on their data science initiatives and help promote new strategies and technologies to use cutting-edge AI tools. They are also looking for someone who is a risk taker and can think on their own to drive the untraditional ways of thinking. They want someone who isn't afraid to take on challenges that no one else has tried to solve yet. They have a few offices across the Northeast and West Coast, but are operating fully remotely. Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., computer science, mathematics)
- Extensive experience in data science, including machine learning and statistical analysis
- Programming skills in at least one language (e.g., Python, R, Java)
- A sustained track record of delivering self-directed, end-to-end high-impact data science projects (ideation to implementation)
- Highly Preferred, though not required: prior experience working in AdTech/MarTech