Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA GA Robins AFB - Robins AFB (GAC011)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ105807
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
US Citizenship Required:
GDIT is seeking an Integrated Cyber Support Subject Matter Expert, Product Support Integrator (PSI) for Robins AFB, GA.
The Integrated Cyber Support Subject Matter Expert will provide support to the PM serving as a Government's point of contact and provide knowledge, techniques, and expertise for holistic cybersecurity. The SME will apply their knowledge of cybersecurity and applicability to the ISR community to include holistic cybersecurity and testing services complaint with the DoD Risk Management Framework. This position will apply their expertise to support intelligence capabilities for the US Air Force's GEOINT, SIGINT, and Multi-INT ACAT programs. This position will support activities within the TO for both technical and Cyber processes. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 3 or Information Assurance Manager Level 3 (i.e. CISSP). Proposed candidate must include certification and/or certification number
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Source Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 10 - 12 years related experience, minimum of 2 years SAP experience
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) experience
- DoD Risk Management Framework experience
- Experience performing as the highest-level technical expert, providing both internal and external consulting services
- Experience establishing complex operational software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned
- Experience providing expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system
- Experience managing installation, maintenance, auditing and support of a secure network environments
- Minimum of ten years' experience providing DoD Cyber management managing a cross-functional team of professionals in an enterprise environment
- Experience with overseeing and implementing large-scale DoD ISR programs and initiatives
- Minimum of five years' experience working with DoD intelligence programs
- Five years of experience leading a team utilizing Agile Software Development methodologies for successful systems/software integration
- Experience with SOFA requirements, regulations, and processes
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA GA Robins AFB
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation's most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.