IT Project Manager Manufacturing
IT Project Manager
Contract Role, Cork
My client, a multinational FMCG company is looking for an experienced IT Manufacturing Project Manager to join their team on an initial 12 month contract with view for extension.
- Create project, define, agree and document scope, develop detailed project schedule, implement change control.
- Manage project governance, including SOX audit deliverables, IT change control and Stage Gates.
- Undertake stakeholder mapping, develop RACI and manage communication across the Project Team, Stakeholders and Leadership
- Manage project risk, issues and dependencies, including escalations as required. Owner all IT Governance meetings and reporting.
- Identify resourcing gaps and work with Leadership to address/mitigate.
- Work with 'parent' engineering/facilities project to align schedules, scopes, budgets and reporting cadences
- Adopt and implement agile principles where possible.
- 10+ years of related IT Project Management experience, recently leading projects
- Strong experience in Waterfall Project Management Methodology and Agile Project Management Methodology
- Excellent experience of managing multiple projects/workstreams, stakeholder management and communications both vertically and horizontally
- Experience in Project Management tools (MS Project, Office 365 applications, Project & Portfolio tools)
- Knowledge and technical understanding of IT Delivery projects
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage business complexity and manage multiple priorities.
- Possess a proactive and self-motivated learning style.
- Ability to influence and align teams in a matrix and virtual environment.
- Project Management qualification required (PMI, PMP)
- A tenacious executor with a proven track record of managing change and achieving strong results
- Ability to think on their feet and apply common sense to unexpected challenges.
Berkley Business & Technology is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Brendan O' Connell at 0830984729 or send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org