Line Manager Data Governance
As Line Manager Data Governance you are responsible for driving Data Quality of Product related data within ASML. You will be actively managing Data Governance Leads
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Governance Leads? Would you like to drive the Data Governance department to the next level on Product related data to realize the future Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our data? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
As Line Manager Data Governance you are responsible for driving Data Quality of Productrelated data within ASML.
Youwill be actively managing Data Governance Leads, who lead operational DataGovernance Board(s) and are participating in business improvement projectsinitiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embeddedwithin these projects.
Inaddition, you will lead and manage a tactical Data Governance Board, amultidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This boardenables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Qualitytargets.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’in Operational Excellence. Data governance is an enabler for Operational Excellence. Business Process Owners atASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data during creation.
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality of Product related data thru Data Governance Board(s)
- Measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- Prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will lead the team that manages Data Framework of Product related data in ASML Data Governance Center:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Governance for the years to come.
Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration.
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which 2-3 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP) & configuration management
- Experience with change management within complex organization
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, Team Center is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, driven for results, capable to act under high pressure
- Pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills
- Strong personality(flexible on some occasions and firm on others)
- Capable of building networks and working with people with different backgrounds at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Able to build successful teams
- Good communication and convincing / negotiation skills.
Context of the position
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM) and has direct reports (5 people).
The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
The role involves working closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQWe request all applicants to add your complete & recent CV and upload a motivation letter, especially written for this position.