Based within the marketing team the key focus of the role is to provide analysis and insights to drive improvements in marketing performance. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, you'll be responsible for analysing and interpreting campaign performance and customer data to drive marketing optimization.
- Identify trends and in existing customer database to inform CRM strategies and plans.
- Provide ad hoc analysis on various aspects of product, channel or customer behaviour to stakeholders.
- Provide standard reporting packs to track marketing performance
- Answer specific ad-hoc queries on marketing performance, providing a clear and accurate view on our current and future position
- Provide actionable insights to marketing team colleagues and agency partners to influence evolution of marketing programmes and improvements to the customer journey
- Website insight on performance and customer behaviour
- Identify testing hypothesis and subsequent A/B tests
- You will have a background in marketing data analysis, CRM, campaign management or data and insight supporting process improvements. You will also be highly analytical with experience of handling and analysing large data sets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, and we are also looking for someone who is comfortable presenting complex data and information to non-technical audiences.
- In addition to a degree level education, ideally within a numerical driven subject such as Maths, Statistics or Economics you will need advanced skills in SAS, Python, R or similar.