Mechanical Building Services Engineer (all levels)
6 Month Contact
Our Client has a requirement for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer, who will be required to work on a 6 month contract basis. This role will be based at one of our client sites in Plymouth or Bridgewater, Somerset.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Within SQEP profile, preparing and/or checking designs, analyses, reports, drawings, specifications and other documents in support of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear related plant, facility and equipment within the company's licensed, authorised and operational sites, or in support of external contracts.
- Participate in the problem solving for development of technical solutions to deficiencies or in the development of new designs.
- Support the review and sentencing of new designs, methodology of construction and temporary works submitted to the Technical Authority.
- To manage design work packages as appointed by Discipline Lead. Supporting planning of activities, with respect to task durations, level of effort and estimated costs, through to provision of design deliverables with regular schedule reviews and progress reporting, utilising Earned Value Management methodologies, and construction support.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job guidance to the junior staff.
- Make effective use of Learn from Experience information to develop and disseminate theoretical knowledge in relation to practical engineering and to maintain a record of development to substantiate the skills achieved.
- Support development, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Facilities to ensure that they comply with the design intent for Nuclear related Works, together with all relevant Local and National Regulations and Legislation.
- Support the on-site inspection assets for their construction, maintenance and modification.
- Maintain familiarity with procedures used within Facilities Engineering.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Mechanical Building Services Engineer qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Holding or capable of attaining SC clearance.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Mechanical Building Services Engineer's looking for new employment.