My Client is recruiting for a Mechanical/Project Engineer to work in the Water Sector
Location: role can be site based around South West or North West London area or based in central London office
Very competitive salary for candidates with the right experience.
Experience within the water/wastewater or similar process related industry and , ideally degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
The Mechanical Engineer will play a key part in the team and will be involved in projects within the water/wastewater industry from tender to project handover. Working on projects including Digester refurbishments.
- Preparation of equipment submissions
- Liaise with suppliers on product selection and procurement
- Review design deliverables to ensure projects targets are being achieved
- Assist in the production and review of P&ID and General Arrangement Drawings
- Provide Engineering support to senior design staff and project delivery teams
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally degree/HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within the water/wastewater
- Experience with Digesters
- High attention to detail
- Safety aware
- Commercially aware
- MS Office Skills