An opportunity for an experienced medical information professional to join a small independent pharmaceutical company in a broad medical information / medical affairs role. This is a great opportunity to get involved in copy approval activities, cross functional project support and wider medical affairs activities.Location:HertfordshireSalary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus, healthcare, life assurance etc.
- Excellent opportunities to develop, work in a flat structurein a small organisation giving you lots of opportunity to progress, be proactive and get involved with a range of medical activities.
Responsibilities in this medical compliance and ethics role:
- Managing day-to-day medical information enquiries, adverse event reporting and complaints
- Provide therapy insights for material generation and to support cross-functional teams and wider medical affairs activities
- Support the development and execution of medical strategies, resources and activities
- Support governance and compliance, ensuring materials adhere to the ABPI Code of Practice and SOPs
- Life sciences degree
- Experience in medical information
- Knowledge of the ABPI code of practice is desirable
- Proactive, communicative and willing to get involved.
Apply:It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54584 in all correspondence.