Intermountain Medical Group
St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system. Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker's ASC Review, "Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work." (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- BC/BE pediatrician needed for a .5 FTE pediatric hospitalist position
- Cover one hospital - St. George Regional Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Staff an Intermediate Care Unit
- Provide minimal sedation for procedures and imaging
- Shifts accommodate flexible schedule - 24 hour shifts
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive pay
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation provided, up to 20K
- A 501C company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.