Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years. .
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are an award winning business, with most recently receiving accreditation for two Gold awards with Investors in People. The awards are "We invest in people" and "We invest in wellbeing". These awards are a true testament to the organisation the supportive culture within the company.
Due to recent growth across the Project Control function, we have opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Project Planners and Project Controllers to join our team, where you will have an opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career within a collaborative and encouraging environment.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Planning experience - ranging from detailed planning to summary level milestone delivery plans.
- Capability in creating and maintaining project structures (WBS/CBS/OBS)
- Experience in generating and analysing project performance data (schedule, resource, and cost).
- Ability to perform and analyse SRA/Critical Path Analysis/EVM
- Motivation to determine root cause and identify corrective action
- Experience of Project Management Toolsets (SAP/ARM/Primavera/Oracle Unifier)
- Knowledge of Baseline Management and Change Control
- Accountability for project data - owning the quality of the project control reporting suite
- Ability to influence, work independently and be part of an integrated multi-functional team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to foster collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting demands
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Understanding and involvement in Project Estimate at Completion/Forecast Cost at Completion reviews.
- Risk & Opportunities / What- If analysis
- Understanding of resource loaded schedules
For full information, please get in touch!