Quality Control (QC) Analyst Are you a QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?
SRG are recruiting for a QC Analyst to for a leading life sciences company who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits on offer including flexi-time as well as a great opportunity for future development.
- Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management Use a range of analytical chemistry techniques- predominantly HPLC Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environment Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner
- Supporting the team leader where required
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in QC Analytical techniques such as UV, HPLC, FTIR Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment
- Prior experience working in a regulated GxP environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland. Please apply online for further information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.