Hudson Shribman is looking for Release Manager for a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Release Manager will be part of a cross-company team supporting Global Business Travel (GBT) supply technology initiatives.
Release Manager will play a critical role alongside the testing manager, formulating and executing test campaigns, ensuring the right testing environments are maintained, and that thorough release management processes are followed so all teams are able to accept what is about to be released.
Release Manager Requirement:
- Educated to University Degree level
- Strong experience as a Test and Release Officer with exposure to travel
- Able to work with SMEs, understand business processes & convert into test plans.
- Logical, structured approach to testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong Team player with proven people management skills
- Demonstrates resilience with customer orientation
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to identify key issues and enact a mitigation plan.
- Able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, global and fast agile environment.
- Can navigate the organization, collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Can interpret data and quickly identify symptoms & root causes.
- Can prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, juggling tight deadlines with focus on quality. Solid follow through with minimal management Personal Qualities
- Confident professional and personable approach Good organizational skills Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent time management skills
- Builds & maintains effective relationships. Team Player
- Assist and contribute to the organization knowledge-sharing space.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Thinks in a process driven/problem solving manner with attention to detail.
- Successfully manages multiple priorities. Takes initiative & demonstrates a high degree of ownership
If Interested in the role for Release Manager please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com