Research Scientist III- Analytical in Albany, NY Curia provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The Research Scientist III-Analytical is an integral part of the Curia team, contributing to our success by supporting the manufacturing department and external customers. The routine functions of the laboratory are testing of raw materials, in-process, end product, and stability samples. The principal responsibility of the Research Scientist I is the analysis by multiple procedures of compounds. The Research Scientist I is expected to demonstrate proficiency in both the theoretical and practical aspects of analytical chemistry. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture. Responsibilities
• Analyze compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
• Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
• Conduct laboratory operations in a safe manner.
• Maintain familiarity with the Chemical Hygiene Plan.
• Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
• Follow responsible actions regarding chemical disposal.
• Maintain compliance with all regulations at the federal, state, and local levels. Qualifications
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
• 4+ yrs of relevant exp
• Chemical Hygiene training Federal Contract Compliance U.S. employees of Curia Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (a "Company") hired after December 7, 2021 must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide the Company with proof of vaccination as a condition of their employment except for U.S. employees who request and qualify under applicable law for disability and religious accommodations from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. An applicant who receives an offer of employment from the Company for a position as a U.S. employee will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or to request and receive a disability or religious accommodation that the applicant is entitled to under applicable law, before their first day of employment or any earlier or later deadline specified by the Company in the offer letter. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities and makes employment decisions without regards to an individual's disability or religion or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law. All interested applicants must apply online. Curia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.The Research Scientist III-Analytical is an integral part of the Curia team, contributing to our success by supporting the manufacturing department and external customers.
Salary: . Date posted: 08/10/2021