3 Months Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Reward Analyst, who will be required to work on a 3 months contract basis in London.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Accurate data analysis, providing insight and interpretation across a range of reward issues e.g. Gender Pay Reporting, Equal Pay, Flexible Benefits and Wellbeing that support decision making and development of the reward strategy.
- Providing market insights using salary survey data to inform salary review principles.
- Developing standard reward reporting that meets the needs of our leaders.
- Act as the team's data integrity champion, raising data quality issues identified from analysis and liaising with HR Information Systems (HRIS) and People Services Centre to find solutions.
- Market research and impact analysis on any potential internal or external changes that will affect the reward package e.g. legislative changes.
- Reward education of the wider People Team through presentations, PowerPoint and learning bursts.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous experience working in an analytical role.
- Demonstrate understanding of reward processes including survey benchmarking, pay structure creation, budgeting, benefits roll out.
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills.
- Firm understanding of both how to create high quality analytics, interpret and present them to aid decision making.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - ability to pick out key trends from complex and detailed data.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to process/interpret large amounts of information quickly and short timescales.
- Good knowledge of data automation tools and technology.
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Partnering with People Operations to identify process improvements for cyclical activities.
- An engaging self-starter, enthusiastic and confident manner with the interest in the UKIMEA business and the desire to be involved.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Reward Analyst's looking for new employment.