My Client is a fast growing multi sector speciality producer of raw materials for various industries such as cosmetics, nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Manager - Personal Care & Cosmetic Ingredients for their Personal Care Division. This position will be home based and location within ASIA is flexible. You will be in charge of the ASIAN market and need to have a significant experience in selling ingredients and API's to cosmetics companies.The position is a full-time permanent role and will report to the Division Manager.
The job function is to achieve a quarterly and annual sales budget for a range of defined chemicals and technical products at defined prices. Achieve beneficial customer relationships by making frequent customer visits and achieving service levels that demonstrate the Division values.
- Make customer visits and make sales
- Add sales information to Customer Relationship Management software on a daily basis
- Develop key markets
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to BSc level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline
- Able to demonstrate a track record in significant sustainable sales development of Personal Care / Cosmetic Ingredients and has close working relationships with the target customer base at senior level whilst also being able to convincingly win over laboratory formulators
- You will have a background in manufacturing / formulation for the above industry and the ability to develop a customer's product formulation
- Has a desire to travel and remain in close contact with customers
- Has the drive to succeed
- Finds the time to document sales activities in CRM software
- Is articulate and can build a convincing case
- Can compete against the best over the long term
In return, our Client is offering a competitive package including a basic salary plus benefits and a generous bonus scheme.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV to our specialist recruiter Ayss METIN.
Ayss METIN: Specialist recruiter within the ingredients industry - F&B - Cosmetics and Nutraceutical
Nonstop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that focuses entirely on the chemical and raw material sectors. We cover the whole of Europe representing professionals within Supply chain, EHS, Technical Management, Sales, Regulatory, Research & Development, Marketing and other niche areas. We pride ourselves in providing a personalised service to those who are looking for new positions as well as companies who seek new talent. Please visit our website to know more about our policy, our services and our values: https://nonstopconsulting.com/.