Utica Park Clinic (UPC), an established multi-specialty group, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join an employed practice in Tulsa, OK.
About the Position:
- Established group of 7 physicians and 4 advanced practice practitioners
- Tenured support staff
- Advanced technology and full complement of specialists available
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About Hillcrest HealthCare System:
Utica Park Clinic (UPC) is recognized as the premier, multi-specialty healthcare group in northeastern Oklahoma with a service area of more than 1 million. It is part of Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS), the Oklahoma division of Ardent Health Services. HHS has over 1,200 beds and has been providing hope, health and healing to its patients for over 100 years. UPC was established in 1982. It has grown to employ nearly 325 exceptional healthcare providers and 875+ support staff. With a presence in 18 northeastern Oklahoma communities and maintaining over 70 clinic locations, UPC offers close to 30 specialties to address the needs of the communities we serve.
About the Community:
Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, beautifully situated on the Arkansas River. Home to the University of Tulsa and a population of more than 404,000, residents enjoy a thriving outdoor recreation hub, coupled with a safe metropolitan experience featuring fun eateries in addition to amazing arts and cultural offerings.
122 mi NE of Oklahoma City