CK Group are looking for multiple Clinical Trial Managers (CTM) and Senior Clinical Trial Managers to join a global CRO on a permanent basis. This position offers hybrid working in Rotterdam, Netherlands or remote working depending on experience.(Senior) Clinical Trial Manager Role:
- Manage and be responsible for day-to-day operation of clinical trials.
- Review and provide input into clinical documents, including study protocols, data analysis plans and final study reports.
- Leading client interactions and managing vendors.
- To be responsible for trials for specific therapy areas (a range available)
- Minimum of a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong experience in a Clinical Trial Manager position, ideally within a CRO.
- Experience managing trials from start to close.
- Been involved in Bid Defenses.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent organisational skills.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible hybrid working or remote working is available.
- Joining a global CRO, with the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects.
Apply:It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the Netherlands. Please quote job reference 54110 in all correspondence.