This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide mobile games leader in Barcelona. They create outstanding games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played by over 50 million fans all over the world.
As part of the global Analytics team, the Senior Game Analyst will work to understand gamers' behaviour, work within the game teams to improve the product, drive retention and user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics and programming, The Senior Game Analyst will draw business insights that add real value to the company.
The Senior Game Analyst will:
- Work within the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key questions.
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicate, define and visualise analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, Heads of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Act as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data analysts/scientists to ensure data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Debug and problem-solve to ensure the quality and accuracy of findings and metrics.
- Use predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the Games.
What do you need to apply?
- At least 2 years' experience leading analysis on an online product or a mobile app (ideally a mobile F2P game)
- Superb analytical skills and a proven track record transforming data into actionable insights.
- Solid experience defining and analysing event tracking
- In-depth understanding of A/B testing
- Very strong SQL skills, experience using R/Python to analyse and model data
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (preferably statistics or math) is a must; an advanced degree is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills, know how to work in a team, prioritize and manage your own workload.
Please send your CV or call +44 1706 825 199.