A renowned brand with a fantastic history, this company was founded over 200 years ago and have grown to have a global presence in 46 countries.
Joining the small yet talented insight team, your work will enable business teams to make educated, data-driven decisions that solve problems for customers and move their digital experience forward. You will be expected to build, analyse, educate and democtratise insights about customers' behaviours to impact customer acquisition, marketing and digital engagement strategies.
You will also be responsible for creating meaningful analysis and developing an array of reports, dashboards and KPIs to support the business' understanding of its clients.
This is a hands-on role that will see you carry out data modelling, creating propensity, regression, CHAID, clustering models to help understand customer behaviours.
As well as web analytics tools and visualisation tools, your role will involve the extensive usage of Python, SQL and AWS.
- Quantitative degree discipline
- Demonstrable analytics experience with (digital) marketing
- Track record of successful analysis of online customer behaviour
- Good knowledge of data visualisation tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL for data manipulation and extraction
- Highly collaborative and excellent communication skills
Tagged as: Excel, Python, SQL