What you'll be doing:
• Manage the software assurance data set and tools
• Develop and regularly present the software assurance data/information maturity
• Identify and define where there is software content and support contract owners and their suppliers to provide the appropriate data
• Verify information held in the software assurance data toolset
• Engineering support to the Software Assurance Steering Group
Your skills and experiences:
• Experience in software assurance and configuration management of a complex product/programme
• Experience in software development lifestyle
• Good understanding of software quality standards
• Good understanding of the software assurance tool set and the relationship with other tools
• Good understanding of ITIL service management
*Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Software Assurance Engineering Manager in planning, coordinating, and managing software and participating in the validation of software assurance information via audits and reviews when necessary.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment as ships are about to go live and amount of software about to go onto the ship is high. Within this role you will be given the opportunity to obtain tangible delivery experience and demonstrate ability to successfully manage relationships with stakeholders.
If Interested in the role for Senior Software Assurance & Configuration Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com