Senior Structural Asset Integrity Engineer
Initial 12 Month Contract
Northop, Flintshire, Wales - Initially Remote Working
This position has been deemed INSIDE IR35.
A Senior Structural Asset Integrity Engineer is required to work on an initial 12 month contract basis in Flintshire, Wales.
- Acts as system custodian for performance standards relating primarily to structures for the Liverpool Bay Assets only.
- Prepare associated monthly and annual system custodian reports.
- Shared responsibility for the Performance Monitoring and Reporting against all allocated Safety and Environmentally Critical Elements (SECE's).
- Shared responsibility for the coordination and oversight of the Integrity Management contract delivery - Management of key vendors and contractors who support integrity.
- Ensuring that Risk Based Inspection plans for structural related SECE's are fit for purpose, suitably managed and executed at all sites.
- The Senior Structural Asset Integrity Engineer will coordinate inspection programs.
- Produce any required submission to the Verification body and UK regulators. Liaison and attend meetings with Regulators and executing any follow up actions if required.
- Develop budget estimates for planned inspections and other activities.
- Attendance at operating sites when first-hand review of structural integrity issues is required.
- The Senior Structural Asset Integrity Engineer will provide specialist engineering guidance and professional judgment to support other assets as required.
- The Senior Structural Asset Integrity Engineer will maintain a working knowledge of relevant international technical standards, codes and recommended practices.
Qualification : Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Structural Asset Integrity Engineer's who are looking for new employment.