Senior Systems Engineer (Cyber)
Are you looking to make the next move in your engineering career ? Our Client , a Large global bank, are hiring for the position of Senior Systems Engineer with a big emphasis on Cyber. In This role you will join as a member of the Authentication Controls team which resides in the clients key Cyber function, This team provides access and authentication services and solutions to users and application APIs across all business units.
- A minimum of five (5) years of IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Systems Networking, Information Systems/Science, or a closely related subject area.
- Experience of supporting a vendor-based API Gateway management solution, such as Axway, Apigee, AWS or Azure.
- Experience of implementing risk-based access controls, specifically in deploying web and non-web based enterprise applications using SAML, OpenID Connect, Kerberos, OAuth, and various cryptographic standards and capabilities
Nice To Have
- Experience performing code integration (Jenkins, Hudson), developing build scripts (Ant, Maven, shell scripts), and implementing version control (Subversion, ClearCase).
Salary 65-70 + Brilliant benefits and bonus packages available
If you are interested and would like more information, please send an up-to-date CV to [email protected] or alternatively apply below.
Must have the right to work in Ireland