Reporting to the SMD Supervisor you will be part of a team of technicians & operators who will be responsible for the set-up and operation of our SMD equipment.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Surface Mount processes,achieving high levels of output & quality in equal measure.
The nature of the task means that you will be on your feet for most of the day and handling small electronic components down to 0201 size.
The work is varied ranging from operating a single line, assisting colleagues on other lines, setting up feeders & kits, and using an array of inspection equipment.
37 hours a week
Monday - Thursday: 07:30am - 16.00pm (Half Hour Lunch)
Friday - 07:30am -12:30pm (No Lunch)
- Operate computer-controlled surface mount assembly machinery to successfully assemble surface mount technology printed circuit assemblies
- Continually monitor the process to ensure perfect quality using inspection equipment
- Ability to read machine error messages and correct placement & printing problems
- Confident to hand place SMT parts accurately onto circuit assemblies, ensuring correct polarity of devices
- Kit and de-kit SMT placements machines and set up printing programs on automatic stencil printers
- Document aspects of the Work Order including run times, hand fits, and process deviations
- Read and interpret Drawings, Diagrams and Bills of Materials
- Maintain high housekeeping standards
If Interested in the role for SMT Operator, please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org