VP of Finance and Accounting
VP of Finance and Accounting - $170-190K DOE:
If you are craving an opportunity to lead a department, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in DFW. This position reports directly to the President of a company that has been voted in the top 10 of companies in Real Estate.
What you'll do:
- Lead strategic growth
- Corporate modeling and budgeting
- Planning and day-to-day operations leadership
- Oversee a department of 25
- Oversee design and execution of financial processes, improvements for policies, procedures, and financial systems
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- CPA preferred
- 20+ years of progressive finance experience
- Experience with Yardi/MRI preferred
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth and leadership: lead, mentor and make a positive impact on the company's and team's growth
What to do now:
Please send your resume Andrea Ferri at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.