Zero Trust Architect (all genders), Cybersecurity
Zero Trust Architect (all genders), Cybersecurity
Business line Risk Advisory City Basel, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich Experience level Experienced Working time percentage 80% - 100% Date published 25-Apr-2023 Req # 12613
Help our clients to drive their transformation towards a Zero Trust architecture
You can help clients to understand the Deloitte Zero Trust framework, identity the business benefits and develop actionable approaches for adoption.
How you can make an impact
- Using the Deloitte Zero Trust framework, develop clients' Zero Trust vision and design principles.
- Develop a high level Zero Trust architecture and perform capability assessments across the 9 domains of the Deloitte Zero Trust framework.
- Develop the Zero Trust roadmap, change management plan, Zero Trust use cases and high-level design.
- You will assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (e.g., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), or similar)
Who we are looking for:
- You have a technical background, good observational and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner. You are passionate about the subject of cyber, Zero Trust and have experience in several of the key security domains.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or a related field and 5-10 years of experience working in cyber security, ideally within a professional services firm in a technical advisory role.
- A strong foundation across the cybersecurity technology stack, cloud security, market-leading technology offerings and experience with enterprise networking, network security and Identity and Access Management principles (with technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, SailPoint, CyberArk, Ping, Crowdstrike, Cylance, Prisma Cloud, Zscaler, Netskope).
- It would be advantageous to have certifications in Enterprise Security Architecture (e.g SABSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is desired, and French would be considered a plus.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of around 65+ Cybersecurity professionals at our Zurich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Together we are building an inclusive, and open, and culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo - and we will at your side to support you in developing your career and grow both professionally and personally
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,700 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to applyWe look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don't hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.