We present two pediatric cases of levetiracetam overdose. The first case was a 3-year-old girl who was, by her family, accidentally given levetiracetam at 115 mg/kg/day for one-month duration. The second case, a 3-month-old girl who accidentally used 300 mg/kg/day dose about one month. We didn't observe remarkable severe side effects in our patients.
Öztürk, Z., Havali, C., Serdaroǧlu, A., Hirfanoǧlu, T., Akbaş, Y., Orgun, L. T., … Aydin, K. (2017). Two cases of levetiracetam overdose without any serious side effects. Gazi Medical Journal, 28(2), 137–138. https://doi.org/10.12996/gmj.2017.39