(1) Agriculture and nutrition linkages
(2) Agriculture and sustainable diets
(3) Health impacts of animal-sourced foods
(4) Women, households, and nutrition
(5) Markets, value chains, and nutrition
(6) Determinants of diets and nutrition.
Click here to access the presentations: http://bit.ly/29SKtAS
And if you haven't joined the ANH Academy, it's free: http://anh-academy.org/
Click here to register for the webinar: http://bit.ly/29GEHjx
Read this book http://dx.doi.org/10.2499/9780896295889
More info http://bit.ly/1XSxm3X
The 2016 Global Nutrition Report will be launched around the world, June 14. Here's how you can get involved:
- Check our Events page http://globalnutritionreport.org/events to see if a launch is happening in a city near you—or to find out how to organize one yourself!
- Download a copy of the report http://globalnutritionreport.org/the-report
- Don't miss out on any GNR news! Follow @GNReport https://twitter.com/gnreport on Twitter and Global Nutrition Report https://www.facebook.com/globalnutritionreport on Facebook, and use relevant hashtags (#NutritionReport, #InvestinNutrition) to stay up-to-date.
IFPRI is planning to host a brainstorming discussion in the last quarter of 2016 at IFPRI in Washington, DC to identify priority areas for strengthening the equity focus of A4NH. To help us plan for this event, IFPRI team would be grateful if you can spend 5 minutes to share your ideas in this short survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nEzmIgdUdh61iBRYVv9LkcLnO_87foYWPFtvmhUKlEM/viewform
Please send us your inputs by Thursday, June 30, 2016.
2015 was a landmark year for the international development community with the passage of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, building on impressive global progress since 1990: extreme poverty, child mortality, and hunger all fell by around half. The 2016 Global Food Policy Report reviews major trends, events, and changes affecting food security and nutrition in 2015 and beyond, and explores how the global food system can best contribute to further reductions in hunger, malnutrition, and poverty while ensuring sustainable use of the world’s resources.
Launch on Mar 31, 2016 - 12:15 pm to 01:45 pm EDT http://bit.ly/1VK0W9c
Full Report http://bitly.com/gfpr2016
Map and Data http://bit.ly/1SmVC68
Press release http://bit.ly/1Y1UvwL
The Survey will only take 3 minutes. Once you complete the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter a drawing for one of several US$100 Amazon gift cards.
All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. We would appreciate hearing from you by January 28.
Interactive app http://ghi.ifpri.org
To embed it in your site use:
<iframe src="http://ghi.ifpri.org/embed" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Issue Brief http://dx.doi.org/10.2499/9780896298873
Collaborative bibliography of research publications related to agriculture, nutrition and health, which was first initiated during the 2020 Conference on “Leveraging Agriculture for Improving Nutrition and Health”. This is the collaborative effort of the ‘CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH)' http://www.a4nh.cgiar.org led by IFPRI and Communications and Knowledge Management (CKM) of IFPRI.