Interactive app http://ghi.ifpri.org
To embed it in your site use:
<iframe src="http://ghi.ifpri.org/embed" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Issue Brief http://dx.doi.org/10.2499/9780896298873
This is Rahul P Raj, a passionate researcher who wish to pursue PhD in plant breeding. Now I am struggling to fund an opportunity to do my PhD reserach at University of Goettingen, hence running a crowdfunding campaign.
Please donate $1 or more and help my studies. Visit and donate here: igg.me/at/phd
The Agriculture, Nutrition & Health (ANH) Academy was recently launched as a global research network in agriculture and food systems for improved nutrition and health.
Academy activities will include:
• An annual research conference, starting in June 2016
• Technical and policy working groups
• Online and face-to-face seminars and workshops
• Online and face-to-face training opportunities
• Online collaborative platform
Any researcher working at the intersection of agriculture and food systems, nutrition or health is invited to register to become a member the ANH Academy. Membership is free. You can learn more about the ANH Academy and register by following this link: http://immana.lcirah.ac.uk/anh-academy/get-involved
Theme: 1,000 Days of Life: New Approaches for Integrated Strategies to Improve Children’s Lives
Join Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and members of the NGO, research, and donor community for a two day conference focusing on integrated solutions relevant to East Africa. Global leaders in the areas of nutrition, water and sanitation, agriculture, health and early childhood development will come together to:
- bring knowledge, evidence and experience on implementing integrated nutrition-sensitive programming;
- identify best practices in integrated nutrition-sensitive programs;
- identify gaps that will lead to the development of a learning agenda for East Africa; and
- facilitate networks among stakeholders.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are being accepted that focus on (deadline July 3, 11:59 PM EST):
• Effectiveness, pathways of impact and cost of integrated nutrition-sensitive programs on nutrition outcomes;
• Strategies for implementing integrated nutrition-sensitive programs for improving nutritional outcomes.
Partners: CGIAR Research Program – Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH) and Strengthening Partnerships, Results, and Innovations in Nutrition Globally (SPRING) project
Collaborative bibliography of research publications related to agriculture, nutrition and health, which was first initiated during the 2020 Conference on “Leveraging Agriculture for Improving Nutrition and Health”. This is the collaborative effort of the ‘CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH)' http://www.a4nh.cgiar.org led by IFPRI and Communications and Knowledge Management (CKM) of IFPRI.