Name Ahmed Abdel-wahab saad Mohamed
Date of Birth may 15th 1989
Marital Status not married
Military service Done
Driving license Valid
Address 8 Ahmed El-Ghazawy st., New Nozha, Cairo, Egypt
Phone no -------------------
Mobile no. 010 636 53636
2006-2011 Communication& Electronics Dept., faculty of engineering, Mansoura Univ.
Cumulative Grade very good ( 79% )
Fourth year Grade very good ( 81.7% )
Grad. Project Grade excellent ( 96% )
Grad. Project main
topic Design and implementation of a mine sweeper robot using RF link for
transmitting control commands and a USB modem for integrating
a vehicle mounted GPS with Google maps.
2. CISCO IT essential (1) - CISCO IT essential (2)
3. CCNA(ICND 1) - CCNA(ICND 2)
4. micro controller
5. Development of thinking and managerial skills by CAPSCU .
6. MATLAB .
1. Microcontroller - Basic
4. Visual basic .NET
• Arabic … Native Language
• English … Very good listening, speaking, writing and reading
(TOEFL IBT score :83/120).
• Good communication skills.
• Self-development by self-learning.
• Self motivations.
• Working under pressure with others as an active member or a team leader.
• Risk assessment.
• Former basketballer ( championships holder ).
Name Position Contact
Dr / sferif kishk
Associate prof. at communication and electronics dept., faculty of engineering, Mansoura university
Dr / Hassan etman
President of science & technology club, Mansoura university and Dean of tourism faculty
• wireless sense net's
• RF electronics.
• Power harvesting for electronic systems.
• Microelectronic systems.
• Joined Nile University for MSc. Degree at NISC Department since Sept. 2012
• Participated at EED 2011 with my Grad. Project.
• In 2011 some newspapers and websites published about my Grad. Project.
ahram.org.eg/ ( website & newspaper )
youm7.com ( website & newspaper )
Ahram-Massai ( newspaper )
• In 2011 had TV interviews on ( EL-HURRA TV , NILE CULTURE and ROTANA MASRYA (ezz elshabab prog.) ) for explaining the idea and national importance of our grad. Project
• Joined pathways to higher education grant from cairo university in 2011.
Included Tracks :
1. Statistical data analysis.
2. Risk management & risk assessment.
3. Small projects management.
4. Management and decision making in accounting.
5. Wellness guidelines.
• 2010 summer training at ALKAN telecom branch in which I've had trained on Huawei BTS's maintenance and operation.
• 2010 summer training at EGY-TECH cables ( El-Sweedy cables ).
• 2009 summer training on Micro-controller using Pic-basic pro.
• Received a Congratulation letter for completion of CISCO IT essential course with excellent grade from CISCO’s CEO Mr. john T.Chambers in 2009 .