Focus and Scope:
Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) (ISSN: 2476-3055) is a multidisciplinary, an open-access, internationally double-blind peer-reviewed journal concerned with all aspects of civil engineering, which include but are not necessarily restricted to:
• Building Materials and Structures
• Coastal and Harbor Engineering
• Constructions Technology
• Constructions Economy and Management
• Earthquake Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Renovation of Buildings
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Highway Engineering
• Hydraulic and Hydraulic Structures
• Road and Bridge Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Surveying and Geo-Spatial Engineering
• Transportation Engineering
• Tunnel Engineering
• Urban Engineering and Economy
• Water Resources Engineering
• Urban Drainage
Special Issues deal with more focused topics with high current interest falling within the scope of the journal in which they are published. Special Issue proposals are welcome at any time during the year.
For most of the civil engineering conferences it is possible to submit papers presented at the conference for subsequent publication in special issues of the C.E.J.
Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) is published monthly.
Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) has fast peer review process (3-4 weeks).