Name: Ragab Riad Amin El-Sakka
1-B.Sc., Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Cairo Univ., very good.
2-M.Sc., Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University.
3-Ph.D., Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University.
4- Ass. Prof. in Inorganic Chemistry by Supreme Council Universities, 21/7/2004.
5- Prof. in Inorganic Chemistry by Supreme Council Universities, 28/3/2012.
- From1992 up to 2001, Lecturer, Dept., of Chemistry, Qatar University.
-From 2001 up to 2003, Assistant Prof. Dept. of Chemistry, Sana'a University
- From 2005 up to1/7/2009, Dept. of Chemistry, Taif University, Saudia Arabia.
-Prof. of Chemistry, Basic and applied science, Oral and Dental College, Nahda University, NUB, Beni-Sueff- EGYPT
Teaching and practical experience:
1 - “General and organic chemistry” (faculties of engineering, medicine, pharmacy, science and education (in Arabic and English).
2 - Basic elements, chemistry of transition and lanthanide elements.
3 – Volumetric and instrumental analysis, nuclear chemistry, radiation and spectra.
4 - Environmental Chemistry, Solid state chemistry and chemical bonding.
5- I have a big experience over 20 years in the Arab countries.
1- Establishment the Department of Chemistry – Taif University in 2006 up to 2008.
2-Chairman of the Committee for the preparation of curricula, schedules and member of the academic guidance and equations.
3- Vice-Chairman of the Scientific Committee for preparation of the global conference.
4- Member of the technical committee to examine the laboratories.
5- Chief of the division of Inorganic chemistry.
6- Member of Master Plan Program.
7- The establishment of laboratories and organic chemistry and Instrumental analysis.
8- Member of the Committee for the purchase of chemicals and scientific equipment section.
9- Training programmer for safety rules.
1- One month in Nant University, Chemistry Department-july 2001, France.
2- Environmental Cement material using Rocks of Saudi Arabia for two years during 2006-2008
3- Inhibition studies for some thiosemicarbazone derivatives and their uses for industrial metals.
1. Ragab R. Amin, Yamany B. Yamany, Spectroscopic, thermogravimetric and antibacterial studies for some bivalent metal complexes of oxalyl, malonyl and succinyl bis(4-p-chlorophenylthiosemicarbazide. Journal of Molecular Structure, Volume 1008, 25 January 2012, Pages 54-62.
2. Fathi M. Al-Azab, Taj Y. Al-Ansi and Ragab R. Amin, " Coordination Compounds of Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) with Butane-1,1/,4,4/-Tetracarboxylic acid Tetrakis-Salicylidenehydrazide (BTATS): Their Preparation, Characterization and Structural Investigation", Egypt. J. Chem. 159-168, 2008.
3. Ragab R. Amin, Chemical and Electrochemical preparation for Co(II) Complexes of some Pyridine-2-(1H)-Thione-3-Cyano-4-(2-Methylphenyl)-5,6- ring Fused cycloalkane derivatives, Journal of Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, vol, 185, 537-543, 2010.
4. Momen.S. Refat, Ibrahim.M. El-Deen, Ragab R. Amin and Samir El-Ghol, Spectroscopic Studies and Biological Evaluation of Some Transition Metal Complexes of a Novel Schiff Base Ligands Derived From 5-Arylazo- salicyladehyde and O-amino phenol, Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry., Volume 92, Issue 6 , 1093 – 1110. 2010.
5. Ragab R. Amin, Yamany B. Yamany, Mohamed M. Abo-Aly and Ali M. A. Hassan, Electrochemical Synthesis, Spectroscopic and Thermal Studies for Co(II), Cu(II), Zn(II) and Sn(II) Metal Complexes of Thiosemicarbazide and Acetaldehydethiosemicarbazone, Accepted for publication, Quimica no Brasil, Dec. 21, 2010.
6. Ragab R. Amin, Yamany B. Yamany, Mohsen Qahtani, Mohamed M. Abo-Aly and Ali M. A. Hassan, Electrochemical Synthesis, Spectroscopic and Thermal Studies for Co(II), Cu(II), Zn(II) and Sn(II) Metal Complexes of Salisladedehydethiosemicarbazone, Trends in Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 12, 41-57, 2010.
7. Ragab R. Amin, Spectroscopic, characterization, Thermal and Electrical Studies of Novel tetracarbohydrazon and its metal complexes, Mens Agitat, vol.4 No.1, 95-102, 2009.
8. Ragab R. Amin and Wadie S. Al-Ariqi, Ligand Field Parameters For Thiosemicarbazone Transtion Metal Complexes Prepared by The Eectrochemical Technique, Quimica no Brasil, vol 3 No.2, 81-86, 2009.
9. Ragab R. Amin and Kahled F. Al-Towergy, Coordination compounds of quadridentate thiosemicarbazone: their preparation, characterization, structural investigation and Thermal Studies, Journal of basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 2, 55-58, 2007.
10. Ragab R. Amin, Yamany B. Yamany, Mohamed M. Abo-Aly and Ali M. A. Hassan, Kinetic parameters for thermal decomposition for Novel 1,1-Malonyl bis(4-p-chlorophenylthiosemicarbazide and Cu(II), Co(II), Zn(II) and Sn(II) complexes synthesized by Electrochemical method, Natural Science, vol. 3, No.9, 783-794, 2011.
11. Khaled M. Elsabawy, Q. Mohsen and Ragab R. Amin, Structural and magnetic features of high performance Ca3-xInxVO8 ceramic synthesized via mixed oxalates-citrates precursors, Inorganic chemistry, vol.4, Issue 1, 2009.
12. Amal Khorshid, Ragab R. Amin and Yousry M. Issa, Fabrication of Novel Highly Selective and Sensitive Nano Cu(I), Cu(II) Membrane Sensors Based on Thiosemicarbazide and Acetaldehydethiosemicarbazone Copper Complexes. International Conference on Water, Energy, and the Environment, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates November 14-17, 2011.
13. Lamies Shahada and Ragab R. Amin , Chemical synthesis, characterization and thermal properties for a new chelating fulvene monomers, polymers and their metal complexes, Asian Journal of Chemistry, vol.19 No.2 . 1153-1164. 2007.
14. Abderaziq E. Hamedelniel, Ragab R. Amin and Iman Shedaiwa," Preparation, Characterization and structural Determination of some Coordination compounds of Quadridentate Thiosemicarbazone". Qatar University Science Journal, Vol. 24, 107-113.,2004.
15. Ali El-Shekeil, Fatma Al-Yusufy, Ragab R. Amin and Abdel-Hafeedh Abdullah, The DC Electrical Conductivity of the Direct Electrochemically Synthesized Poly (azomethinethiosemicarbazone) -Metal Complexes. Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers, Vol. 14, No.2.131-148, 2004.
16. Ragab R. Amin, Aisha T. Al-Subaie, Bassiuony A. El-Gamal, Adel M. Mahasneh and Ibrahim S. Al-Naimi, Chemical synthesis, antimicrobial activities and hypoglycemic effect of thiosemicarbazide derivatives, J. Medical Res. Institute, Vol.24,1, 60-69, 2003.
17. Ragab R. Amin and Galal E. H. El-Gemeie, “The direct electrochemical synthesis of Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) complexes of some pyridinethione derivatives”. Synthesis Reactivity Inorganic and Metal-Organic Chemistry, Vol. 31,3, 431-440., 2001.
18. Essam E. Abdel Hady and Ragab R. Amin, Positron Annihilation study on Cu(II), Co(II) and Ni(II) complexes of 1-malonyl-bis(4-phenylthiosemicarbazide). Proc. of the first King Fahed Petrolium Conference- Saudi Science Conference, 9-11 April, 2001.
19. Ibrahim S. Al-Naimi, Mohammed E. Kassem, and Ragab R. Amin, Synthesis, Thermal and Electrical Properties of a Novel Tetrahydrazone derivative and Its metal Complexes, J. Saudi Chem. Soc., Vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 179-190., 2000.
20. Ragab R. Amin, “Oxidative addition reactions of Sn(II) and Pb(II) with some hydrazide and hydrazone”. Qatar Univ. Sci. J., Vol. 20,65-71, 2000.
21. Ahmed A. Al-Asmy, Ragab R. Amin, Taj Y. Al-Ansi and Mohammed F. El-Shahat, “Direct electrochemical synthesis of mono, bi, and polynuclear complexes of some hydrazide and hydrazone derivatives”.Qatar Univ Science J, Vol. 20,73-83.,2000.
22. Ragab R. Amin,“Coordination compounds of Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) with quadridentate thiosemicarbazone: their preparation, characterization and structural investigation”Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 12),349-354.2000.
23. Lotfia Al-Nadi, Latifa Al-Houti, Magdi M. Omer and Ragab R. Amin,“Organic thin film materials producing novel blue laser”. Chemical Physicis Letters, Vol. 286, 9-14. 1998.
24. Mohammed E. Kassem, Abdulla H. Al-Kubaisi and Ragab R. Amin,“Thermogravimetric and dielectric relaxation spectroscopy of athiosemicarbazide schiff base and its metal complexes” Journal of Thermal Analysis, Vol. 51,617- 625. 1998.
25. Ragab R. Amin, Ibrahim S. Al-Naimi and Lotfi Z. Ismail “Role of metal ions on laser interaction with a conjugated organic system”. Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 10,347-355., 1998.
26. M. E. Kassem, M. El-Murakhi, Ragab R. Amin and H. Mahmoud, Effects of the electric field and Gamma radiation on the optical properties of modified low density polyethylen”. Qatar Univ.Science J, Vol. 17,49-54. 1997.
27. Mohammed E. Kassem, Ibrahim S. Al-Naimi and Ragab R. Amin, “Electrical conduction and electronic structure of some thiosemicarbazide derivatives”. J.of material science, materials in electronics, Vol. 6, 240-243. 1995.
28. Ahmed A. El-Asmy, Taj Y. Al-Ansi, Hassen E. Mabrouk, Ragab R.Amin and Mohammed F. El-Shahat , “ Chelating Behaviour of 1,1,3,3-Propanetetrasalisolytetracarbo- hydrazone.
Qatar Univ. Sci. J., 14(c), 88-91, 1994.
29. Ibrahim S. Al-Naimi, Abdel-Fattah B. Farag and Ragab R. Amin,“Determination of Silicon at the microgram level using a high chemical amplification Reaction”., International Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 5101-106. 1994.
30. Abd-Alla H. Al-Kubaisi, Abdel-Fattah B. Farag and Ragab R. Amin,“Iodometric microdetermination of phosphorus in Organic compunds by use of amplification reaction”.
Qatar University Science Journal, Vol. 14, 7-9. 1994.
31. Ahmed A. El-Asmy, Hassen E. Mabrouk, Taj Y. Al-Ansi, Ragab R. Amin and Mohammed F. El-Shahat, “Binuclear complexes of some transition metal ions with 1,1,3,3- propanetetracarbohydrazide”, Synth. React. Inorg. and nano-Met.-Org. Chem., Vol. 23,1709-1726., 1993.
32. Esam E. Abdel-Hady and Ragab R. Amin, Positron Annihilation Study on Cu(II), Co(II) and Ni(II) Complexes of 1-malonyl-bis(4-phenylthiosemicarbazide). King Fahed Petrolium Conference, 2001.
33. Ahmed A. El-Asmy, Taj Y. Al-Ansi and Ragab R. Amin (1991) “Physicochemical studies on transtion metal complexes of 1-oxalyl bis (4– phenylthiosemicarbazide)”. Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., Vol. 127, 39-42.
34. Ahmed A. El-Asmy, Taj Y. Al-Ansi, Ragab R. Amin and Mohammed F. El-Shahat, (1990) “Structural studies on cadmium(II), cobalt(II), copper(II) nickel(II) and zinc(II) complexes of 1-malonyl bis(4-phenylthiosemicarbazide)”., Transition Met. Chem., Vol. 15, 12-15.
35. Ahmed A. El-Asmy, Taj Y. Al-Ansi, Ragab R. Amin and Mohammed Mounir, (1990) “Spectral, magnetic and electrical properties of 1-succinyl bis(4– phenylthiosemicarbazide) complexes”. Polyhedron, Vol. 9, 2029-2034.