Focus of interest: Basic Research in the field of Energy and Environment
- Research in the field of vapour compression cycles (heat pumps) since 2001
- Research in the field of solar cooling since 2001
- Research in the field of thermodynamic processes and thermal engines since 1999
- Research in the field of noise reduction (10 dB) in the wheel-rail system since 1997
- Studies and publications on heat recovery from exhaust air using wall-integrated, fixed regenerators since 1996
- Studies and publications on the prevention of thermal bridges in windows since January 1995
- Development of a wall-integrated air collector using boundary layer suction since 1992.
Since Sept. 2016: Engineering Office Dr. Löffler; R&D in the fields of Energy and Environment
Since 2010: European Institute for Energy Research, eifer.org
2009 to 2015: Guest Scientist at KIT / Institute of Thermodynamics and Refrigeration www.ttk.kit.edu
Since 2001: Engineering Office Dr. Löffler; R&D in the fields of Energy and Environment
November 1995 to March 2002: Scientific assistant at the University of Karlruhe, Section of Building Physics and Building Services.
Tel: +49 (0)7271 950184 mobile: +49 (0)176 684 72802
Fax and voicemail: +49 (0) 3212 1024475
Efficiency of a new Triangle Cycle with flash evaporation in a piston engine