LOZINSKY OLEKSANDR VASYLIOVYCH
M.Sc., Department of Biochemistry, Natural Sciences Faculty, Precarpathian University,
Ministry of Higher Education and Science of Ukraine
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work phone: +38 0342 71 46 83
Fax: +38 0342 71 46 83
ІІ. PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Date and place of birth: December 16, 1986, Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk
Marital status: married
Home address: Stecko str., 11a (29), Ivano-Frankivsk, 76014, Ukraine
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
“Activity of superoxide dismutase and glutathione-S-transferase in Drosophila melanogaster at various carbohydrate diet.”, (in Ukrainian), September 2008 - May 2009, supervisor – D.Sc., Ph. D. Lushchak V.I., Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Natural Sciences, Vassyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine.
IV. SCIENTIFIC DEGREES.
Master of Science (MSc, BSc), Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Natural Sciences, Vassyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine. (1.07.2009).
V. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE.
2009 - present Postgraduate student, Department of Biochemistry, Vassyl Stefanyk
Precarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
VI. AWARDS AND GRANTS.
Scholarship Program "Zavtra.UA" of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, 2008
VII. CURRENT AREAS OF INTEREST.
Oxidative stress in animals and microorganisms
Ca2+ and oxidative stress in living organisms
Oxidative stress and carbohydrates metabolism in Drosophila melanogaster
Anti-aging pharmaceutical remedies
VIII. PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES.
Society of Microbiologists of Ukraine
Papers published - 3, including: experimental articles - 3.
Abstracts - 2.
Experimental articles published
1. Lozinsky O., Lushchak O. [Comparison the levels of oxidized and reduced glutathione in different Sассharomyces cerevisiae strains under stress indused by sodium nitroprusside] Precapathian University Newsletter 2006, Issue 6, p. 153-158. [Article in Ukrainian].
2. Lushchak O., Lozinsky O., Nazarchuk T., Lushchak V. [S-nitrosoglutathione induced nitrosative stress in yeast: modifying role of catalases] Ukrainian Biochem. J. 2008, 80(2), 106-113. [Article in Ukrainian].
3. Lushchak O.V., Kubrak O.I., Lozinsky O.V., Storey J.M., Storey K.B., Lushchak V.I.
Chromium(III) induces oxidative stress in goldfish liver and kidney. Aquatic toxicology. 2009, 93(1): 45-52.
1. Lozinsky O.V. The levels of reduced and oxidized glutathione in yeast exposured to nitrosative stress. Third International Scientific Conference for Students and Aspirants "Youth and progress of biology". Lviv, 2007, P.109-110.
2. Lozinsky O.V., Lushchak O.V. The imbalance of Ca2+ homeostasis in yeast cells results in different cell response to hydrogen peroxide induced oxidative stress. Fourth International Scientific Conference for Students and Aspirants "Youth and progress of biology". Lviv, 2008, P.76-77.