I just recently started working as a researcher. I am interested in various topics, as long as it is up-to-date and exciting. I upload all the results I contribute to and all the information I gather to Mendeley. That way, I can not only share and publish easily, but also connect to my fellow researchers and receive detailed statistics about myself and my readers.
During my time at the Recommender Systems conference, I had the opportunity to get in touch with millions of visitors and explain Mendeley to them:
- how to import a paper into Mendeley
- how to organize your research database in Mendeley
- how to edit publications digitally by highlighting or adding sticky notes
- how to subscribe to my colleagues' collections on Mendeley
- how to create my own collections and share them with the research community
- how to find out detailed inforamtion about my readers