Automation & Control Systems; Business & Economics; Computer Science; Science & Technology
1. The theoretical fundamentals of symbol modeling of arbitrary objects in human-machine environment (The theoretical fundamentals of s-modeling).
2. S-model of distributed hypermedia informatics knowledge system.
3. The model of normalized economics (NEc-model).
4. A method for interactive conversion of resources in systems with modifiable rules.
5. A methodology for informatization of situational management systems.
6. A methodology for knowledge based engineering of parallel program systems.
7. The theory of generating of task constructive objects.
8. The methods for identification of object and the operational control of power system.
9. The method for identification of electricity flows in the lines of electric networks.
The Institute of Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPI RAN)