Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v0.6.4Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
Some of the things that change in v0.6.4:
Improvements to Existing Features:
- Full text search is now available for PDF files attached to documents manually or downloaded from Mendeley Web
- Word plugin is now much faster with documents that have a large number of citations
- Export issue, DOI, URLs and several other fields to Bibtex
- Export file links to Bibtex
- Import tags (’links’) from EndNote XML
- When importing documents which are already in your library, add the existing documents to the current group
- Fix HTTP proxy support
- Fix possible ‘UUID Clash’ error when syncing
- File organiser forgot the root folder after Mendeley Desktop was restarted
- Allow files to be removed from documents after they have been uploaded to Mendeley Web
- Files were re-downloaded on each sync if they contained characters which are not permitted in file names
- Fixed problem where organiser would re-process the same files several times
- Bibtex exporter could generate invalid citation key names
- Fix auto-complete in manual document entry dialog
- Metadata form would sometimes prompt for the user to save changes twice
- Fix possible ‘XML POST’ error when importing documents containing XML entities in the notes field
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.