Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v0.9.2.1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This is a stability update which addresses several problems with the search/filter feature, crashes in the PDF viewer and missing menu items.
- Fix search index becoming out of date and not returning all relevant documents when using search/filter feature
- Fix crash when selecting 'Delete Documents' in File menu with no documents selected
- Fix 'Remove From Collection' and 'Restore Documents' actions missing from File menu
- Fix 'OR' queries in search filter not working
- Fix 'Delete Document' toolbar action appearing twice when right-clicking context menu in documents list
- Fix non-latin characters in CSL (Citation Style Language) files not being rendered correctly
- Fix sticky notes being listed in reverse order in right-hand panel in PDF viewer
- Fix 'in trash'/'not in trash' status for documents not being synced correctly for documents in collections
- Clarify licensing of the Word/OpenOffice.org plugin code and update copyright text in Help -> About dialog, make licensing information easier to find on Mac
- Add command-line option to ignore SSL errors
- Fix auto-update download progress bar not being visible
- Make auto-update download cancel-able
- Fix a problem when migrating from 0.6.5 to 0.9.x if the user had created more shared groups than collections in My Library
- Fix syncing error if a document's title was set to a non-empty whitespace string in Mendeley Desktop
- (Windows) Allow a custom storage location for Mendeley's data to be specified in the registry
- (Mac) Fix Find Next/Previous buttons being visible in PDF viewer when no search term had been entered
- (Mac) Fix problems with settings migration from 0.6.5 to 0.9.x
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.