Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev3Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This is a bug-fix update for Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev2. Please refer to the release notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev2 for the full list of new features and improvements.
- Added basic support for journal abbreviations. Abbreviations defined in 'journalAbbreviations/default.txt' in the Mendeley Data folder are used when formatting citations.
- Fixed several crashes in the 'Check for Duplicates' tool.
- Fixed 'Export PDF with Annotations' producing garbled text on Mac.
- Fixed crashes related to browser plugins
- Fixed incorrect positioning of editor when renaming folders/groups.
- Fix issue where the bibliography at the bottom of a Mac Word document could disappear.
- Fixed several errors in the Mac Word plugin
- Fixed handling of non-Latin characters in citations in the Mac Word plugin
- Fixed crash in conflict resolution dialog
- Fixed hang when canceling 'Import References' dialog in OpenOffice
- Fixed Undo/Redo adding highlights and notes in the PDF viewer
- Add name of the group in the tooltip for highlights and notes
- Prevent the 'My Library' and 'Groups' sections of the library tree from being collapsed
- Fixed MD looking in the wrong directories for system Qt libraries on 64bit Linux
- If multiple users highlight the same area of a PDF, right-clicking that area will now select your highlight rather than one belonging to another user.
- The 'Welcome to Mendeley' guide now hides itself once you have added papers to your library
- Fixed a problem importing PDF file links from JabRef-exported Bibtex files
- Fixed glitches with the Zoom In / Zoom Out buttons in the PDF viewer
- Import/export 'language' field to Endnote XML
- Fixed export of notes to Endnote XML
- Tweaked some of the duplicate detection rules
- Added right-click menu for documents in the de-duplication view
- Fixed various de-duplication user interface bugs
- Import PDF files that are dragged and dropped into web content
- Fixed a case where the 'Do you want to keep this Edited Citation' dialog would appear unnecessarily
- Simplified the menu for creating new folders or sub-folders
- Fixed rare hang in Bibtex sync
- Fixed flicker when typing in Mendeley Citation Editor
- Fixed text in left-hand library tree not being shown on systems with large fonts
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.