Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev4
This is a bug-fix update for Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev2. Please refer to the release notes for
Mendeley Desktop v1.0-dev2 for the full list of new features and improvements.
- Allow Windows-style line endings in the journal abbreviations text file.
- Clicking 'Remove from Collection' will now remove documents from the current folder or any sub-folders.
- Support closing tabs with middle-mouse click.
- Removed the 'Edit Settings' button for folders in groups and sub-folders, since these folders do not yet support any settings.
- Hide the 'Merge Documents' option in the trash.
- Fixed crash when opening Word from an existing document.
- Fixed several crashes in the citation style selection dialog.
- Fixed several bugs with the undoing actions in the 'Check for Duplicates' view.
- Fixed error with 'Export OpenOffice Compatible' option in Word plugin.
- Fixed Mendeley not falling back to editor or translator names for inline citations for documents with no authors in certain citation styles.
- Fixed error in Word when dragging and dropping text containing an inline citation.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to metadata correction in the de-duplication view.
- Fixed spurious warning about a change of linked Mendeley account in the Mac Word plugin.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Edit Settings' or 'Create Group' web content could get squashed into the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed a crash when clicking in the PDF viewer.
- Fixed a rare crash on exit.
- Fix a rare crash if an annotated document is removed mid-sync.
- Fixed a several causes of error messages in the Mac and Windows Word plugins.
- Prevent the Windows Word plugin from asking the user whether they want to save changes to the plugin on exit.
- Fixed an occassional crash when switching accounts via Tools -> Options.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.