Mendeley Desktop v1.1-dev1
This update includes several stability, performance and usability improvements.
- Improved the performance of inserting citations and refreshing documents using the Word plugins.
- Pressing the 'Delete' key now removes the selected document from the current collection, instead of moving it to the trash. Pressing Shift+Delete moves the document to the trash and Ctrl+Shift+Delete removes it completely.
- Folders in the left-hand pane are now collapsed on startup.
- When a pair of documents are marked as not being duplicates in the 'Check for Duplicates' tool, that decision is remembered on the computer on which it was made.
- Fixed a problem which could allow multiple copies of Mendeley to run at once.
- Fixed Bibtex sync not updating the corresponding Bibtex files when documents are added to or removed from folders.
- (Mac) Reduced watched folders resource usage and fixed crash when watching a folder containing a large number of sub-folders.
- (Windows) Fixed Mendeley not being able to close Word automatically when needed on 64bit Windows.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formattin
Mendeley Open Source Library
The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.