- Mark as Read: Documents are no longer automatically marked as read as soon as you open them. Instead the document is only marked as read once it has been scrolled most of the way through and has been opened for a reasonable period of time, dependent on the length of the document.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the current scroll position within a PDF to be reset when switching tabs.
- Fixed BibTeX export generating invalid citation keys when the first author's surname contained apostrophes.
- When printing, more space is kept for notes to be displayed in the left margin.
- Fixed an issue where style update availability indicators were not correctly displayed in the Citation Styles dialog.
- Editing a metadata field does not make the cursor jump back to the beginning of the line anymore.
- Fixed an error when generating citations for documents where individual author names contain commas.
- 'Check for Duplicates' is now faster in large libraries.
Feedback and Support
Mendeley Open Source Library