Important Note about Backwards Compatibility: This release includes major under-the-hood changes to syncing with your online account. If you encounter any problems, read these instructions for help switching back to an older release.
Changes in 1.13-dev6
- Added Update Details menu option to documents list context menu to perform bulk update of document metadata using the Mendeley catalog.
- Fixed "Unable to read HTTP status code" error if "Use System Connection Settings" option was enabled.
- Fixed error when syncing files whose names contain quotes.
- Fixed issue that could cause citations to be re-ordered during refresh if the document was edited whilst the citations were being updated.
- Fixed issue that could cause annotation syncing errors.
Fixed in 1.13-dev5
- Fixed a recurring crash when syncing annotations.
- Fixed a possible sync loop when syncing folders.
- Better handling of connectivity or service problems when using Mendeley's services to update existing Mendeley installations.
Improvements in 1.13
- Improved metadata quality - Mendeley will now match imported PDFs against our catalog of the world's research and pull in metadata from it. This provides more accurate and complete metadata for many papers, including full abstracts and publication information for millions of articles
- Catalog metadata lookup - For articles marked as 'Needs Review', you can now search our catalog with a single click for better metadata and abstracts for many articles.
- Faster and more data-efficient sync - Syncing large libraries onto new systems is now faster and shows better progress information. Sync now uses less bandwidth, especially for large libraries.
- This release re-introduces support for certain older Linux systems, including CentOS / RedHat / Scientific Linux 6.5
Feedback and Support