Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.13.2-dev1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This release fixes an issue introduced in Mendeley Desktop 1.13.1 where tags would be re-ordered whilst the user was editing them and also a common crash when closing PDF viewer tabs.
- Fixed tags being re-ordered whilst they are being edited.
- Fixed a crash when closing PDF viewer tabs.
- Fixed occasional crash when clicking badge that links to the catalog page for an article in Mendeley Desktop.
- Fixed an error when attempting to refresh a document in LibreOffice if the document had been originally created by a different Mendeley user.
- Display better progress information when syncing files and annotations.
- Added additional diagnostics to help us monitor sync failures and issues opening certain PDF files.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.